Monday, November 7, 2011

Independent Designer Pop Up at Chelsea Market


For the month of November you can find this pop up shop at Chelsea Market right across from the bookstore and the gelato shop. It's pretty neat, really good stuff. If you're looking for a really high quality gift for someone special for the holidays, I definitely recommend going. Most of the items here are at a higher price point, but like I said, this is really quality stuff.

My favorites:

Iwona Ludyga - a huge variety of jewelry styles. Some things were really adorable and other pieces had a lovely simplicity, some a bit of attitude. I loved it all. 



Atlantis Jewelry - some really lovely pieces. I particularly liked the simpler necklaces with charms.



Over the Moon Jewel - Barbara L. Wilkinson - The necklace below was my absolute favorite piece of the day. I just think it's stunning. Merry christmas to me? Anyone???



And there's this gem - Kimberlin Brown - This necklace is ridiculous in the best sense of the word. It's sister is even in the Museum of Arts and Design in Columbus Circle. The girls working the stand were suuuuper nice and let me try it on. I don't quite have the length to wear it, but it's amazing all the same and I really hope it finds a good home!




Happy Holiday shopping! Tis officially the season. :)


*** Erin







No comments:

Post a Comment