Saturday, October 8, 2011

Atlantic Antic

Last Sunday I went to the Atlantic Antic street fair in Brooklyn. It is MASSIVE, starting at Hicks street and taking up all of Atlantic Avenue to 4th Avenue. This is the first one I have attended, but it happens every year. It was pretty amazing - almost every store and restaurant along Atlantic opened up on to the street to join in the fun, there were so many different kinds of vendors and food and so many people! I couldn't believe, with all the space there was to spread out, how crowded it got. It was also full of Etsy sellers and members of The {New New} - which I am OBSESSED with.

Some of my favorite vendors featured were: Natural Abstractsnash jewelery, Queens MetalThe House of Z, Sole, Saru Star, Vivi Sun Jewelry, Jessica DeCarlo, Mercatobright lights little cityand webbedware


I purchased a really cute yellow t-shirt from Mercato and gold dove barrettes from bright lights little city. In *love*.

Here are some photo highlights from my adventure:



















*** Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment