Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Paint Along

This past Saturday, Caitlin (my sister) and I went to a Paint Along class! I heard about it in an email from Groupon. Both of us fancy ourselves reasonably adept at artistic activities, but we are both *terrible* at painting. I was devastated over it when I was a kid, but I've reconciled myself now, not to worry. Anyway, this class was so much fun! And perfect for those talented and not alike. You literally paint a picture step by step with the instructor and the rest of the class. Did I mention that this class is BYOB? Well, it IS!

You can learn about classes, choose your painting, and make reservations for Paint Along here.

Also, since the Groupon deal has come and gone, if you join the new deal giving website, Pulsd, they will be having one of their own coming up in the next week or two. DO IT!!!


                                                 This is my finished product.


                                              Caitlin's painting and our Dolcetto.


                          Our class. Isn't it fun how different all the paintings turned out?


                                      Classmate in front of many other class options.


I highly recommend this activity, obviously, and hope you enjoyed the first blog!



***Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment